You can declare if you want an invoice or a receipt for your purchases, through the following procedure:
- Press "Edit".
If you want an invoice, you have to check the field "Invoice" and fill in the form below:
- Company name: Fill in the company name.
- Business Activity: Fill in the business activity of your company.
- Tax Identification Number: Fill in the VAT of your company.
- Country: Select the country your company belongs to.
- Tax office: Fill in your tax office (for greek companies).
- Billing address: Fill in the address that will be presented on the invoice.
- Billing Postal Code: Fill in the postal code of the billing address.
- Contact person: Fill in the name of the person in charge of the accounting department of your company.
- Shipping address: Fill in the address, where your invoices will be delivered (the shipping address and the billing address can be the same or different).
- Shipping Postal Code: Fill in the postal code of the shipping address.
- Company's phone number: Fill in the phone number of your company.
- Company's website: Fill in the website of your company, if you have one.
- Email: Declare the email of the accounting department or the person to receive e-invoices.
If you want receipt, you have to check the field "Receipt" and fill in the form:
- Full name: Fill in the name that will be presented on the receipt.
- Email: Fill in the email where you want to receive your e-receipts.
- Press "Save".