The online purchase via credit card allows you to buy your credits anytime, 24/7, and your credits are stored in your account automatically after the transaction is over.
In order to buy credits via credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Euroline), select "Buy" (upper right side of the webpage, next to the available credits). Then follow the steps below:
- Fill in the amount of credits you want to buy in the form "Credit Cost Calculator".
- In the menu "Choose your preferred payment method in order to continue" press the button "Credit Card".
- Fill in the form with the email, where you would like to receive the bank receipt, select the correct card type and check the number of credits and the final price you will pay.
- Press the button "OK" on the bottom of the form.
- Automatically you will be transferred into a secure bank site where you will enter your credit card details.
Fill in the form with your credit card details:
- Credit Card Number: Enter the 16-digit number of your credit card without dashes or spaces.
- Expiration Date: Enter the expiration date of your credit card, as shown in the example: February 2017 = 0217.
- CVC2/CVV2: Enter the 3-digit code that appears on the back side of your credit card.
- Press the button "Pay now".
- Then you are transferred into a new page that informs you about the successful transaction and the number of credits that have been stored in your account.
From this time on you can use your credits for any of the Yuniverse services.