You can search a contact in a certain group in two ways:
- Either by following the instructions of the paragraph "SEARCH CONTACTS"
- Or straight through the certain group, by following the steps below:
- Select the menu "Phone Book".
- Select the group you want to search, by clicking on its name, so as to make it grey. On the right, all the contacts of the group will appear.
- Select "Search & Edit contacts".
- Depending on the criteria of your search, fill in the line of the correspondent field, mentioning if the data contains, equals, starts or ends with a certain word. E.g. If you want to find Mrs. Kaufmann, you will fill in the line of the Last Name, where you will select "contains" and write "Kaufm".
- Press "Filter contacts".
- The page will show you the results of the search in a few seconds.