One of the required initial steps is the creation of the recording which will be sent to your recipients. Yuniverse allows you to manage your files and either record your message using your phone, or upload a file that you have already recorded, or use text2speech feature, which converts your written text into sound.
In order to create a new prerecorded message, you have to follow the instructions below:
- Select the menu "Services".
- Select the service "Auto Dialer".
- From the categories of the service select "Auto Dialer Recordings".
- The form informs you about the ways of creating your recordings. Follow the instructions below, according to the alternative that you prefer: Upload a file that you already have, record your message using your phone or create a Text2Speech file.
Upload a Recorded File
At this point, select the field "Uploaded Recordings". Then, follow the steps below:
- Select "Click here to upload an audio file".
- Press the button "Select" on the sign.
- Find your file, whose extension has to be wav, .mp3 or 3gp. Find your file and press "Open" to upload it. When the upload is over, a green dot next to the file's name will show you that you are ready to continue.
- Press "Upload".
Record Message over the Phone
At this point select the field "Messages recorded over the phone". Then, follow the steps below:
- Select "Edit phone number".
- Enter the phone number from which you will record your message, in the box on the left. Then press "Save".
- Call at 2111012300 using the declared phone number and follow the instructions that you will listen to. Once you complete the procedure, your message will be saved in Yuniverse. (During this step you will be asked to enter your unique code which appears on the form)
Create a Text2Speech Message
At this point select the field "Text2Speech Messages". Then, follow the steps below:
- Fill in the description of your message (which will be used only for your statistics and will not be included in the recorded message).
Also, enter the text that will be converted to a recording. You can listen to your message by pressing the button "Play".
- Press "Save".