Yuniverse provides you the history of your Autodialer campaigns in details. Through history, you have the opportunity to check the results, the reports and the statistics of each prerecorded message you sent in the last year.
In order to access Autodialer campaign history, please follow the steps below:
- Select the menu "Services".
- Select the service "Auto Dialer".
- From the categories of the service select "Statistics and Delivery Reports".
- You will face the following options:
- If you want to search for the statistics of the campaigns that were held today, select "Today".
- If you want to search for the statistics of the campaigns that were held in the last 30 days, select "Last 30 days".
- If you want to search for the statistics of the campaigns that were held within a certain period, select "Search within Log".
You will have to mention the dates, in which the system will search for your campaigns. After that, press the button "Filter".
- The system will show you the Autodialer campaigns that were held in the selected period in column.
The data that is given in this board is the campaign name, the campaign type, the total calls, the cost in credits, the status and the date of each one of your campaigns.
- If you press the button Resend you can resend this campaign to the same recipients.
In this category, you have the opportunity to check the delivery reports of each recipient for all your campaigns. You have to follow the instructions below:
- Click on the campaign for which you want to find delivery reports (which appears after the history search). The line will turn into grey.
- Your delivery reports will be shown in a diagram, in statistics and in a detailed board below.
The detailed board of reports gives you the following options:
- If you press the button you can resend this campaign to the phone numbers of your choice.
- If you press the button you can select which data this board will show you.
- If you press the button you can export your reports in an excel, word, csv or pdf file.
- Through the field "More Options" you can put a filter on the search, by mentioning a certain phone number, the cost of the SMS or the delivery report. When you fill in the form, press "Filter" and see the results.