One of the most useful tools of Web2SMS service is the campaign history and the detailed delivery reports of each one of your campaigns. This tool helps you:
- Check the success of your campaign.
- Be informed in real time the report for each one of your recipients
- Search for campaigns of the past, so as to find the text, the sender, the cost etc
- Have a general overview and statistics of each one of your campaigns
In order to see your campaign history, follow the steps below:
- Select the menu "Services".
- Select the service "Web2SMS".
- From the categories of the service select "Statistics & Delivery Reports".
- You will face the following options:
- If you want to search for the statistics of the campaigns that were held today, select "Today".
- If you want to search for the statistics of the campaigns that were held in the last 30 days, select "Last 30 days".
- If you want to search for the statistics of the campaigns that were held within a certain period, select "Search within Log".
You will have to mention the dates, in which the system will search for your campaigns. After that, press the button "Filter".
- The system will show you the SMS campaigns that were held in the selected period in column. The data that is given in this board is the sender, the SMS text,
the SMS type, the number of recipients, the cost in credits, the date of the campaign and the campaign status for each one of your campaigns.
In this category, you have the opportunity to check the delivery reports of each recipient for all your campaigns. You have to follow the instructions below:
- Click on the campaign for which you want to find delivery reports (which appears after the history search). The line will turn into grey.
- Your delivery reports will be shown in a diagram, in statistics and in a detailed board below.
The detailed board of reports gives you the following options:
- If you press the button you can resend this campaign to the phone numbers of your choice.
- If you press the button you can select which data this board will show you.
- If you press the button you can export your reports in an excel, word, csv or pdf file.
- Through the field "Filter Reports" you can put a filter on the search, by mentioning a certain phone number, the cost of the SMS or the delivery report. When you fill in the form, press "Filter" and see the results.