Once the initial steps are completed, you are ready to launch your Autodialer campaign to your recipients. The requirements are the recording of your message and the purchase of your credits. The steps to send your messages are the following:
- Select the menu "Services".
- Select the service "Auto Dialer".
- From the categories of the service select "New Auto Dialer Campaign".
- Fill in the form with the required information:
- Campaign name: Enter a name for your campaign which will be used only for your statistics. The name is not transferred into the message.
- Campaign description: Give a short description of your campaign. The description is not transferred into the message.
- Campaign Type: Select one of the following campaign types:
- Basic: The recipient listens to the prerecorded message and has the opportunity to dial "2" in order to listen to the message for one more time.
- Divert: The recipient listens to the prerecorded message and has the opportunity to dial "2" in order to be diverted to the phone number of the sender and communicate directly with a representative. If you select this campaign, you will have to declare the divert phone number.
- Voicemail: The recipient listens to the prerecorded message and has the opportunity to dial "2" in order to leave a recorded message which will be sent to you as an attachment in an email. If you select this campaign, you will have to declare the email where you will receive the recorded replies of your recipients.
- Survey: The recipient is going to take part in a poll, by using the phone keyboard and pressing the buttons that correspond to the correct answer. If you select this campaign, you will have to declare the number of the questions of the poll.
- Select recording: Select the message that will be sent to your recipients.
- Play system messages: If you want the system to announce the options of each campaign to your recipients in the end of the message (e.g. Press 2 to listen to the message once more.), check the checkbox. If you deactivate it, you should include the instructions in your recordings.
- Transmission time: Select the time periods in which your campaign will be conducted.
- View more settings: This field offers you the following options:
- Retry after: Select the frequency of the retries.
- Answer machine detection: Select if you want the system to launch your campaign even when the call is answered by an answer machine.
- Ring timeout: Select in how much time the call will be terminated, in case no one picks up.
- Retries: Select the number of retries that you prefer.
- Allow inbound calls: When a call is missed, the system allows him to call back to the number that called him and listen to the prerecorded message. If you want to activate this feature, check the checkbox next to the corresponding title.
- Campaign Valid Until: Set the date until which the message will be active for the inbound calls and the retries of your message.
- Recipients from Lists: Select one or more groups of your Phone Book to receive your message
If you have not imported your group yet, press the button "Import Contacts" and the system will lead you to the instructions of the Phone Book, in order to insert your recipients in a list.
- Additional recipients: If you want a few phone numbers to receive your message but they are not in a selected group of your Phone Book, you can add them in this field either in column or separated with comma.
- Press "Next".
- The form that appears informs you about the details of your campaign. You have to check it before sending your messages.
You have the following option: By pressing the button "Scheduling" the campaign will take place in a different date and time that you will declare. If you choose this option, the button "Send" will be renamed into "Schedule" and if you press it, you will be charged with the cost of credits at the current time, but the campaign will take place at the date and time you set.
- Press the button "Send". The system will inform you that your Autodialer campaign is submitted successfully. If in the previous step you chose to schedule your campaign for a future time, in this step the button is renamed into "Schedule".