The first step is creating a new SMTP account in Yuniverse. The steps are the following:
- Select the menu "Services".
- Select the service "Email2SMS".
- From the categories of the service select "New SMTP Account".
- In the form of the settings, press "Edit".
- Fill in the form with the necessary information:
- Username: Fill in the username of your SMTP account
- Password: Fill in the password of your SMTP account
- SMS Sender: Fill in the sender of the message
- Allowed IPs: Fill in the IP addresses through which your SMTP account will be connected
IMPORTANT: By using the SMTP account functionality you can create an account which will be used in any application that has SMTP server settings. As a result, the application will be able to send SMS and MMS to any mobile phone number in the following formats:
Our SMTP server address is: smtp1.yuboto.com
The only restriction is that your application has to be hosted on a terminal (PC, tablet or other device) with static IP.
- Press "Save".